Friday, July 11, 2008

My Windowsill

This is the windowsill right by my desk at work...I am surrounded by windows, which is great and aweful at the same time...great on a rainy day, and I can watch these awesome storms move through, and aweful on a beautiful day, like today, when I just want to be "out there" enjoying it! :) I used to have all these items on my desk, but decided they enjoyed it on the sill instead, and check out my new peacock feather, gifted to me by my friend Joan. Thanks, Joan. :)

This peacock feather has such amazing energy...it really gets to tingling in my hands and helps to lighten my mood. I just love it. I have so many feathers...I really want to find something special to do with the ones I don't use for working on people.

I found the feather while on a walk one day...it was right in the middle of the sidewalk, saying pick me up! Such a pretty feather. The Citrine I use to help absorb any negativity in the office. I bought it several years ago when things got heated around here...now, everyone is feeling much better. The pine cone I also found on a walk. and the Crystal Jacob brought for me and the Female Shaman stone just likes being in with everyone else :) A little of the natural world here for me.

No comments: