Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baseball and more Baseball :)



Jacob's team is the first in the league, so naturally everyone wants to beat them...as of last night, they have lost a total of 2 games...last night being the 2nd one. They have a couple of really good pitchers on the team...and they laid off the star pitcher last night, putting him in the catchers seat all night. I guess they only have 2 more games until the tournament, and the coach wanted to wake the guys up in the field...my own son definitely included. Wow, He was sleeping! I told him dad is taking him out and practicing fielding with him, cause I think he forgot how. :)

Now, granted last night was the "nice" coach's turn to coach...the regular coach took vacation, but if he had been there last night...wow...can't imagine the verbal whooping they would have gotten...but it usually gets them back on track...so hopefully Friday's game will be better.

Jacob says he is going to pitch to me 20 mile an hour balls so I can see what it's like to try and hit one...I said go for it! :) Hopefully, we'll get the chance to do that soon.




David's getting to pitch sometimes...this is his delivery :)



So, David's team isn't doing so hot this year, but last night they did have sort of a small "victory"...they actually got some fire in them and tried to make a comeback in the last inning...they were yelling and cheering and making a mini rally to get back the runs they lost...Adam told me it was sort of a strange game that way...they lost 20-9...but they never put their heads down...so KUDOS to David's team!!

No comments: