Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July Fishing!

I was feeling sorta blah on Friday...I didn't want to do much of anything...it was so strange! I didn't want the boys to go off somewhere, but I didn't want to go anywhere...poor Adam, he didn't know what to do with me...well, I decided to go and take a shower at oh, 1:30 pm, and when I came down the boys had decided we would all go fishing...not wanting to rain on any parades, besides I love fishing, I decided that was a good idea.

I also decided it would be a lot of fun (after some prodding from Adam) to rent a boat and get on the lake and do it instead of fishing from the sides (there are a lot of weeds on the sides...) So, we rented a motor boat and headed out :) It was a beautiful day!! Nothing better than a nice day of fishing on a lake. Cheered me right up. I also decided to bring the camera, and we had fun with it...taking pictures of the day...



This is me telling Jacob how to operate the camera...this is the result of that instruction...and of course David in the back with his instructions too...


David decided to be obnoxious and continuously remove my hat, so I decided to be obnoxious and hit him with my hat...served him right.David's first fish of the day...he ended up with 4 total for the afternoon :)This is Jacob's first catch of the day...baby croppies :) He ended up with 3 for the day...the lurers they were using worked well for them :)This is David's purdee fish :) I really liked him.
This is Jacob's big fish...and he was fanning out his fins, so Jacob wanted a picture of him :) Dang, now I can't remember which fish came first...oh well, it's a pretty fish anyway :)


My only fish of the day :) It's sure pretty though, and I think I beat out Adam's only fish of the day below, har dee har har! I was using worms...not lurers, so that's my excuse :)
Jacob ruminates on the day...and spins some tales from his creative mind. :)

David and Jacob got to drive the boat around the lake before we took it back they had fun :)

No comments: