Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chakra Bracelet

As you may or may not know, I recently opened an Etsy.com store and recently whilst going through an emotionally trying time, I decided this chick needs a chakra bracelet! So, I dug in my drawers and put this together...I thought, gee...I need to offer chakra bracelets in my store, so I have been formulating beads and styles...be on the look out in my store, if you're ever interested in having a nice chakra (energy centers) balancing bracelet...here's mine!

This is view numero uno...you can see the mellow yellow jade, the healing prehnite and rose quartz and the soothing angelite...and the crystal quartz dangles i put on it for that added oomph!
This is the bracelet laid out so you can see the detail...I even made the S clasp mee self!
From left to right, Amethyst for the Crown, Sugalite for the third eye, Angelite, for the throat, Prehnite and Rose Quartz, for the heart, Yellow Jade for the Solar Plexus, Red Zebra Jasper for the sacral area, and Hypersthene for the root. The new gems I get will be slightly different...

the purdee clasp :)
the other side of the coin...er...bracelet :)

Do you like the different sizes and shapes...or do you think you would like all uniform...or both?

No comments: