Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Showing the Ropes

One day I came home to a curious sight...the sight of the men in my family laying under the car together. :) Adam had told me he would be changing the oil in the cars, but I didn't expect to see the younger Slutsky men under there with him...it was so cute, I had to mark the occasion, much to their dismay, I whipped out the camera...what a better way to get a picture of them, and they can't do a thing about it! muuwaahhaahhaa!
This is them complaining, but you know the mama doesn't ever listen!
I got one last picture...of big D getting ready to let the oil drip in the pan. Adam reported to me that he did most of the oil change by himself...a new big D first! They are most certainly growing up. Now, David has told me he wants to be like Chelsey and start to learn driving right on his 15th birthday...yikes!! I hope he's more alert on the road than he is any other time! :) Wish me luck.
Love, Jill

No comments: