Friday, August 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home



Last weekend I sat and weeded this patch too...it was horrible, due to the bird feeder, and all the seeds planting themselves...I am now in the market for a bird house instead of a feeder. I think the finches will enjoy that. :)



Well, my parents visited the other week, and we had a very busy, very nice time, thanks to them, my bushes are all pretty...I'm still waiting on them to fill in as promised...but I may have some plant spikes i can stick in the ground to help move things along. We continued in the tradition, by trimming the bushes in the back and around the side of the house, just two days ago, the energy around our house is just amazing now. I feel like I disturbed all the plant beings and wooded ones out from hiding. The night we trimmed all the bushes in the back, I couldn't sleep! The energy was so vibrant. I don't know what it means, but if we have to move...then at least my yard will look more manicured. I think I prefer the wild look, but someone else may like this better :) anyway, enjoy the pics!!

No comments: