Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

With Chris turning 40 on 8-8-8, Brian decided to do a little early party and have Jenna plan it. Jenna enlisted the help of several people, and the party was great, so thanks for all your work on this party! It was great :)

As with a lot of surprise parties, she had an idea of what was going on...but she managed to look a bit surprised when we yelled surprise...and her sisters wasted no time in getting out the shots. I sorta feel bad for Chris but you can tell by the video, she was having fun...until about 10, but that's another story...lol. Chris, at least this video isn't on you tube, and not on facebook, so I kept my word! I tried to email it to you, but it was too big...so I HAD to post it here! Happy Birthday on 8-8-8! Love ya!



what is sad is that I didn't have my memory card in it, so I ran out of space...lol, I managed to get one more hilarious 1 second video too...enjoy!


No comments: