Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day 2008

Happy Belated Fathers Day to everyone :) (including my own dad...!! sorry dad...I'm making it up to you later this week - yikes!) We had a nice day in Chicago. My father in law just bought a new condo so we went to check it out! Hm, he had just enough room for all of us to find a quiet spot somewhere! Be it on the balcony...at the pool...or a bedroom :) lol...


This is Beth and her little ones...Luke is going to be 11 soon, and Taylor turns 7 next week!
Me and Taylor :) She wanted a picture with Aunt Jill :)

This is my Jakey-Bakey at the computer :)
Marshall (my father in law) with Taylor (you can tell she is our only girl and gets lots of attention, but she is a good young lady)
Marshall and David...those ear phones never ever leave his head.
Marshall and his family...brother Tony, Cousin (sorry...I'm bad with names!) and Adam looking on with a rather sinister look.
The kids chowing down...it was a beautiful day :)


No comments: