Tuesday, June 3, 2008

David Graduates from 8th Grade

Here's the video! My camera even has sound which I found fascinating :) enjoy this little video :)

I have a lonely video of him accepting his honor certificates...just have to figure out how to get it off my camera...it's a cool thing, you can even here the yelling from the girls in the class. I'll post it as soon as I can :D

They had the ceremony at NIU in the Holmes Student Center last night, June 2nd. He received honors for grades, and was recognized for band (NCJC and Honors Band) and for being in Scholastic Bowl.

Wow, the girls Volleyball and Basketball teams had perfect records too...amazing!

I had to wrestle him into a new shirt I bought him...and he looked really good. :) Now, for that hair cut! HA! He soooo needs one. I think he's afraid to show his whole face where people can see him, looking at them. But with baseball season underway, that boy needs to stay cool!

No comments: