Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sharing

Last night we had a good time at the sharing of the spirit circle. I took my third turn at hosting one and last night we played with pendulums...I enjoyed it, and even sold one of my pendulums :) A young lady named Holly was a part of the fun, and I set up a find the object exercise. Holly was my volunteer. Leave it to a ten year old to really be able to follow her instincts. She went right to the object, so I had to reward her with a pendulum all her own, brand new.

Tonight is Jacob's batting practice, so I imagine Ad will take him for that...nothing then until Friday, when both boys have a game...yikes...I really hope they aren't at the same time! I love to watch them both play...it's really so much fun. I just hope once and for all we get some warm weather!!! I feel like an icicle sitting here typing this.

Adam is still looking for a job, albeit not out of the state yet...he told me in another couple weeks, if he still doesn't have a job, he'll begin looking outside IL. So, we'll see what happens then!

No comments: