Friday, May 23, 2008

Baseball & Softball Season is on!

I have been getting a really good taste of what it means to juggle not only Jacob's early Saturday morning baseball practices and David's 2-3 games a week, plus having our own practice on Sunday and Monday Night games...I really didn't want to commit to softball...I wanted to leave one night a week for relaxing or doing beadwork, but I have to say I'm really enjoying it. I love the game and am always wanting to play with someone...so now I am!

First game Adam and I played we lost like 9-1...Adam and I only played 1 1/2 innings then...and the second game we beat some really young, in shape!, kids 13-12, then the last game we lost 3-7...but you know...it's just fun to get out in the air and with other people just as out of shape as I am! Jacob hasn't had any games yet. He just got his uniform and he's on the Angels. His first is May 30th. David has had like 6 games so far and lost all but the last one! woo hoo, they are on an upswing, and are doing much better now. :) His team this year is the A's. I hope they will win many more...especially since Adam's coaching it makes him feel really good, and David too, of course! Here are some pics from our antics...there are more at home...just have to find them :)

























David and his team mate Jake. David doesn't appreciate his picture being taken... :)












No comments: